You must have at one time or the other stumbled on the very popular 4moms brands if you have been shopping for baby bouncers and swings for your baby or as a gift to your loved ones.
Parents today love the smooth, new design of the modern RockaRoo swings and MamaRoo bouncers from 4moms.
The two products look almost the same at first glimpse, but there are differences between them.
Here we are going to examine MamaRoo vs RockaRoo to determine the difference, compare, review and choose the best between the two and recommend the one that will get your tot sleep and give you breathing space for other home chores.
It can be somehow devastating for new parents to buy baby equipment for their babies because there are many things you need to consider.
For example, you need to think about the time you will spend in figuring out the most suitable baby swing for your baby,
which should be efficient, comfortable, and simple to use. A high-quality baby swing should offer a safe, calming atmosphere for your tot.
4moms MamaRoo and 4moms RockaRoo are two innovative products on the market that are making life easier for parents.
In our 4moms MamaRoo review and 4moms RockaRoo review, we are going to look at the positive aspects of both 4moms MamaRoo and 4moms RockaRoo so that you will know the best choice for your baby.
Are you looking for a handy and a great space saver baby swing for your small space?
Look no further than 4moms RockaRoo baby swing.
4moms RockaRoo review opined that this swing is a fresh design particularly designed to match the modern and elegant designs that nearly all parents want.
It is called a baby rocker swing because it rocks your baby with excitement.
Without a doubt of mind, the traditional infant swings are big and chunky.
But the infant swings would be ideal because they offer the back and forth gliding motion that babies are longing for in a compact and modern design.
That is the reason for the creation of the 4moms RockaRoo baby swing.
By turning over the swing on its head and moving the pivot point underneath the seat, RockaRoo offers a wide range of motions in a striking design that is only 1/3 the size of conventional swings.
This is a smooth swing that sits low to the ground and swings back and forth in a motion planned to calm tots to sleep.
4Moms RockaRoo is a solid choice designed for small spaces at roughly one-third of the size of a usual swing.
It’s lustrous, up to date design is 70 percent smaller than the traditional swings; making it fit very well in your home!
4moms RockaRoo Features
The MP3 plug-in – Make you link up with a phone or MP3 player to provide you with your own soothing music or white noise sound.
The Mobile – 4moms RockaRoo has colorful mobile detachable toy balls. As your baby grows a bit older, this becomes more useful because he will be able to interact with it.
The Electric – 4moms RockaRoo uses electricity instead of batteries to function. This means that there is no time you will ever run out of power. Moreover, this is an opportunity for you to save cost on powering the seat.
4Moms RockaRoo has an easy to turn on and off dial and five diverse speed levels of rocking.
RockaRoo is basically a compacted swing, designed to occupy 70% less space than the traditional swings. It weighs 17.5 lbs and measures 29.6 x 16.5 x 27.5 inches.
What baby size is it designed for?
4Moms RockaRoo is made for babies weighing 6 lbs to 25 lbs or when the baby can sit up without being assisted, whichever comes first
Read the best baby swing for toddler in 2020
This is a gadget that offers a soft spot for your baby to relax.
4Moms MamaRoo infant seat bounces up and down and also sways from one side to another.
It imitates the way parents do when calming their babies.
You can manage the device by making use of an app, which allows you to adjust the sound, speed, and motion of the gadget without having to wake your baby.
The controlled motor of this system bounces up and down and also sways from side to side with its five distinctive motions including;
wave, rock-a-bye, tree swing, kangaroo, and car ride. In addition,
if your baby needs to listen to something to fall asleep, 4moms MamaRoo infant seat has 4 integrated sounds you can choose from.
4moms gave these names to all the motions for the 4mom MamaRoo Baby Swing,
and they are attractively precise. These movements are premeditated to imitate any motion that parents could make with their body, arms, and even the car.
– Car Ride Movement – This is the first movement and it moves the baby in a figure eight motion, taking him up and over, back down, around and up.
– Kangaroo Movement – This particular movement bounces baby up and down in a direction and then back or return the way it came.
– Tree Swing – In this case, it swings back and forth, just as the name implies.
– The Rock a Bye – This is the movement that makes the baby move up and over, then back and forth.
The Wave Movement – This is the last movement. All it does is to sweep the baby in a circle to keep the baby moving gently without any bouncing.
You can also speed them up or slow them down, meaning that you can adjust all these 5 movements speed-wise. In this case, you will have to low and slow down for the brand newborns or be a bit faster for an older baby.
In order to let the baby lie back and rest or sit up to play, the seat reclines to several positions. 4Moms MamaRoo is now Bluetooth enabled to allow you to control the sound, volume, speed, and motion, from your compatible smart device.
4moms MamaRoo Review pointed out that the back-and-forth gliding motion feature makes this 4moms MamaRoo infant seat popular. Also, you can tailor the soundscape or music with the MP3 plug-in, meaning that you won’t be hearing similar incorporated sounds repeatedly. Another great thing about this product is that you can remove the seat fabric and wash with your washing machine.
4moms MamaRoo is an ultra-modern; a super-suave, baby rocker, and matchless bouncing chair that comes with a lot of movement choices. You can easily set it up and even remove the cover for washing. It has great toy balls with exciting colors for older toddlers and reversible sides for newborns.
For additional music, the chair boasts fabulous sound functionality, such as integrated nature sounds and an iPhone choice. The rocker is safe and elegant, and nothing else is like it.
Check Out the Best Baby Swing for Colic 2020 Reviews
MamaRoo vs RockaRoo – Similarities
- The two models can hold weight of up to 25 lbs
- They are both latest with compact design
- They both have MP3 plug-in
- You can plug both of them into a wall outlet
- They both have an easy, stunning mobile for baby to look at
- They both have 5 speed settings
- The two of them move on their own without a manual choice (you cannot push/bounce it by hand)
- They both have similar removable/machine-washable seat cover
- The two of them don’t come with newborn insert. You will have to buy it separately
- As far as endurance and sturdiness is concerned, RockaRoo and MamaRoo are on the same level
Bouncer vs Swing vs Rocker – Check out the comparison and read the guideline to buy.
Differences between 4Moms MamaRoo vs RockaRoo
– The Price – When it comes to price comparison, MamaRoo is more expensive than RockaRoo
– Motions – As mentioned in our review, MamaRoo has five exceptional motions and you can adjust the speed for each motion. On the other hand, RockaRoo offers only a rocking movement with five-speed options.
– Built-in Sound – MamaRoo has 4 sounds, while RockaRoo has none. This means that MamaRoo outshines RockaRoo with its integrated nature of sounds that may be helpful for soothing your tot in case you don’t have any song ready to play.
– The seat – The RockaRoo seat doesn’t adjust, but there is an adjustable recline on the MamaRoo
– Bluetooth enabled – MamaRoo Bluetooth connectivity is used to control sound, speed, and motion remotely, but this is available on RockaRoo
– Comparing the features of RockaRoo and MamaRoo, 4Moms MamaRoo gives an all-round and versatile usage than the 4Moms RockaRoo.
Who is the winner?
4Moms MamaRoo infant seat and 4moms RockaRoo baby swing are both designed to alleviate the duty of fostering your baby. Anyhow, Mamaro seat and 4moms RockaRoo Swing each have their own exclusive qualities and features. Pretty interestingly, the 4moms MamaRoo Bouncer is costlier than the RockaRoo Swing. As a result, which one holds the better value for our money after a critical look at MamaRoo vs RockaRoo?
From our review, we can conclude that 4Moms MamaRoo is actually the winner of this comparison, when we consider its valuable characteristics and benefits for just an insignificant price increase, compared to the 4moms RockaRoo Swing. Nevertheless, RockaRoo can still be a perfect budget-friendly option for a number of babies may like its front to back motion. The only thing is that you will only miss the Bluetooth connectivity which can be handy in many circumstances. But I would also recommend it since there is a good chance your baby will respond well to one of them.
By this our 4moms MamaRoo review and 4moms RockaRoo review, we hope you will have the best purchase, particularly when baby swings and infant seats have become a necessity on the registry of every baby.